In order to purchase cryptocurrency through our fiat gateway, you are required to perform KYC with our third-party service providers.
Once you have successfully verified yourself, our service provider(s) will perform an immediate transfer to credit the purchased cryptocurrency into your C-Trade account.
Under normal circumstances, your account is automatically credited within 2 to 3 hours.
If you experience a delay and find your account uncredited after 24 hours, please refer to your email inbox and check if you've received any further email instructions from our service providers. If not, please contact their support team (see point 21 below).
For more info, please refer to the FAQ below.
1) Is it safe to buy crypto using our Fiat Gateway?
Yes, C-Trade only works with trusted Fiat Gateway partners, starting with Banxa, Simplex, Xanpool. They are all internationally compliant fiat-gateway software solutions for crypto exchanges, wallets, and other crypto-related businesses.
2) Are fiat deposits handled by C-Trade?
No, C-Trade does not handle fiat deposits. Instead, all fiat deposits are 100% handled by our Fiat Gateway partner(s): Banxa, Simplex, Xanpool
3) Who are the third-party providers currently providing this service on C-Trade?
Currently, we are working together with XanPool, one of the world's most popular and trusted Fiat gateway providers, enabling internationally compliant Fiat-gateway software solutions for exchanges, wallets, and other cryptocurrency businesses.
4) What currencies can I use to purchase cryptocurrency with on your platform?
AUD, HKD, IDR, INR, MYR, NZD, PHP, SGD, THB, VND...etc...
The full list can be found here.
5) Which cryptocurrencies can I purchase on your platform?
At present, BTC & ETH are available for purchase, we plan to add on another cryptocurrency in the near future.
6) Is there a minimum/maximum purchase amount?
Yes there is. Purchasing limits will be stated when traders select and input their desired Fiat deposit amount based on their respective Fiat currencies.
7) What kind of payment modes/methods are accepted?
ApplePay, Visa Card, Master Card, Electronic fund transfers.
For more details, please refer to the providers’ respective websites.
8) Do you charge transaction fees when buying crypto using credit cards?
Yes, the transaction fees will be shown on the respective providers’ webpage.
9) Does C-Trade make any profits from traders performing this Fiat deposit?
No, C-Trade does not receive any transaction fees collected.
10) Can traders perform this Fiat deposit using C-Trade's Mobile App?
Currently, fiat deposits are to be made via C-Trade's desktop version.
11) Can traders use this function to convert cryptocurrencies into Fiat and perform a withdrawal out of C-Trade?
Currently, it's only possible to purchase cryptocurrency through our platform.
12) Who determines the exchange rate?
The respective third-party providers will provide the exchange rate. These rates are listed on C-Trade's webpage to allow quick comparison among the different providers. For the final exchange rates and figures, please always refer to our third-party providers’ websites.
13) Why is my final exchange rate different from the one I saw on the C-Trade platform?
The figures stated on C-Trade only serve to be indicative and are quoted based on the trader's last inquiry. It does not dynamically change based on the price movement of the cryptocurrency. For the final exchange rates and figures, please refer to our third-party providers’ websites.
14) How long does it take for the crypto to be deposited into my account?
Generally speaking, traders will receive their coins within 2 to 30 minutes after successfully performing the Fiat deposit.
15) What are some reasons for delays in receiving my crypto and who should I contact for assistance.
According to our third-party providers, two main causes of delays are
(a) failure to submit proper KYC documents during the registration process
(b) Fiat payment failed to successfully go through
If you do not receive your coins inside your C-Trade account within 2 hours, please reach out to third-party providers to seek immediate assistance. In order for C-Trade Customer Support to provide assistance, kindly provide us with a TXID of the transfer, which can be obtained from the service providers.
16) What happens if I encounter any payment issues during the depositing process?
Please contact the respective service providers to seek immediate assistance.
17) Will my personal details be stored inside C-Trade?
No, C-Trade does not store such data and all data required to perform Fiat deposits are solely managed by the third-party service providers. For more details, please refer to their respective privacy policies.
18) Is KYC mandatory on the third-party provider platform?
Yes, KYC is needed in order to successfully perform a Fiat deposit on the third-party providers’ website.
19) Are there any countries that are restricted from using this service?
The following countries are restricted from using this service: Afghanistan, Cuba, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Zimbabwe...etc... The full list can be found here.
20) Can I choose to deposit a Fiat currency that does not belong to my country of residence?
It depends on the individual third-party providers accepting your KYC documents on their platform. For more information, please communicate directly with the respective third-party providers.
21) How do I contact Fiat Gateway Customer Support?
Please sign in to leave a comment.