Competition Rules (C-Trade has the right of final interpretation of the competition rules.)
15th Sep 2021 00:00 AM – 10th Oct 2021 00:00 AM (UTC)
within 14 days after the competition ends.
How to Enter:
Users who trade during the competition period will automatically participate.
About welcome bonus:
A GUARANTEED special trading bonus to all users that make a deposit between 19th Aug 2021 00:00 AM – 10th Oct 2021 00:00 AM (UTC). Please refer to here for the details.
You must have at least deposited $200 USDT in MTM Balance (Mark to Market balance) at the time of the competition period. MTM Balance = Wallet Balance + Unrealized Profit and Loss
- Winners are selected based on their PnL% on the USDT perpetual contracts. PnL% is calculated as follows: Individual PnL% = [Final MTM Balance - (initial MTM Balance + deposit during the competition)] / (initial MTM Balance + deposit during the competition)
- Your MTM Balance as of the competition start time will be used as the initial MTM Balance for profit/loss calculation.
- If your MTM Balance is less than $200 USDT when the competition begins, the initial MTM Balance will be calculated as $200 USDT, which may lead to immediate negative returns in the competition. So please make sure you have no less than $200 USDT in the account when the competition begins.
- Please be noted that any deposit, withdrawal, miner's fee, transaction fee, profit/loss from the transaction may affect MTM Balance. Please check your MTM Balance before registration.
- If two users result in the same PnL%, the final ranking will be decided by their total trading volume.
- To be eligible for any prize for the competition, registered users need to have a total minimum trading volume of USD 500 during the competition. Unallocated prizes will not be distributed to others.
Terms and Conditions
- Any form of rule violation is strictly prohibited. You will be disqualified for the competition and your account will be terminated.
- It is strictly prohibited for participants to register multiple accounts to join this competition. Once found, they will be disqualified, and their accounts will be banned.
- During the event, if the system detects that two users conspired to place matched orders, both users' participation will be disqualified, and their accounts will be banned.
- C-Trade reserves the right to disqualify users that are deemed to wash trading, batch account registrations, self-dealing, market manipulation, use of API, or any dishonest activities.
- C-Trade reserves the right of final interpretation of the terms and conditions for this competition. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
Prize Pool Rules
- “Prize”: Top 3-10 ranked participants based on individual PnL% and number of participants.
Players with a total USDT perpetual contract trading volume of USD 500 or less will be excluded.
- The prize will be credited to the winners' C-Trade accounts within 14 working days after the results are announced. Prize can be used for trading or withdrawal.
- Individual PnL% = [final MTM Balance - (initial MTM Balance + deposit during competition)] / (initial MTM Balance + deposit during competition)
- Initial MTM Balance = MTM Balance of the account upon start of the competition (including unrealized profit and loss)
- Final MTM Balance = MTM Balance of the account upon the end of the game (including unrealized profit and loss)
- Deposit = accumulated deposits of the account during the competition.
The rewards structure (in USDT) is as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I join the competition?
A: Register a trading account, make sure you have not less than 200 USDT in MTM Balance.
Q: How can I calculate my MTM Balance?
A: In your Wallets page, you can calculate your current MTM Balance as: Wallet Balance + Unrealized PnL
Q: Why are PnL% shown negatively when the competition starts?
A: If your MTM Balance is <200 USDT upon the start of the competition, your initial MTM Balance will be calculated as 200 USDT. Therefore, your return will be negative.
For example, if the MTM Balance of A is 100 USDT at the start of the competition, the initial MTM Balance of A will be set as 200 USDT, and PnL% will be calculated as: (100-200)/200= -50% when the competition begins.
Q: Can I withdraw during the competition period?
A: During the competition, there is no restriction on deposits and withdrawals. However, deposits and withdrawals may change your PnL% and competition ranking.
Q: When will the prize be credited?
A: The prize will be credited to the participant's C-Trade account within 14 working days after the results are announced. The prize can be withdrawn anytime.
Please sign in to leave a comment.