For extra security, we recommend you enable Google Authenticator on your C-Trade account. If you don’t have Google Authenticator installed but would like to benefit from this extra layer of security, you’ll need to download the app to your smartphone. Read Google’s official installation instructions here.
IMPORTANT: If you would like to withdraw funds from your C-Trade wallet, you will need to install the Google Authenticator app as a compulsory security measure.
- Visit: https://www.c-trade.com/app/
- Login to your C-Trade account.
- Click the Account tab in the top right-hand corner of the exchange interface.
- Click Security (2FA).
- Open the Google Authenticator app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device and scan the barcode that appears on your screen. Input the next valid Authenticator code and click Enable 2FA. Two-factor authentication is now enabled and you will be required to complete this additional security check the next time you log in to your C-Trade account.
- To disable two-factor authentication, click the Account tab in the top right-hand corner of the exchange interface.
- Click Security (2FA), open the Google Authenticator app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device and input the next valid code. Click Disable 2FA.