- Visit: https://www.c-trade.com/app
- Click the Account tab in the top right-hand corner of the exchange interface.
- Click Withdrawals. Then, choose the currency you would like to withdraw from your account. You can do this by clicking the dropdown menu. Currently, C-Trade supports withdrawals in Bitcoin (BTC) only.
- After selecting your currency, add a valid address indicating where you would like your funds to be withdrawn to, the amount you would like to withdraw, and a valid Google Authenticator code.
- Below the Google Authenticator Code box, you’ll see the Service Charge for the transaction, the amount you’ll receive, and your remaining wallet balance. If you are happy with the data, click Submit.
- IMPORTANT: Withdrawals should be processed immediately. However, in the unlikely event that a withdrawal request exceeds the balance of our hot wallet, we will need to transfer funds from our cold wallet, which could cause a minor delay in the time it takes to complete the transaction.
- You can search for previous transactions using the History search box, and save your withdrawal history as a CSV file by clicking the Save as CSV button next to it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.