Forgotten your password? Don’t worry. Here’s how to reset the password for your C-Trade account.
- Don’t enter any of your credentials or click the green Log In Instead, select the Forgot password? option below.
- Enter the email address you used to register for your C-Trade account and click Reset Password.
- A password reset link will be sent to you via email. Click the link in the body of the email and enter a new password, confirm the password and proceed.
- You’ll then receive another email confirming that your password has been changed.
If for any reason you’d like to change the password on your account voluntarily, even if you still know your current credentials, follow these simple steps:
- Visit: https://www.c-trade.com/app/account/change-password
- Log in to your C-Trade account using your current log in details.
- Click the Account tab in the top right-hand corner of the exchange interface.
- Click Change Password.
- Now you need to enter your old (current) password, new password, and then confirm it. After this, click the green Request OTP button.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) you receive via email and click the green Change Password button.
Your password has now been changed. Don’t forget to store it safely, for example, using a password manager.